- in-country translations to and from any of the major European languages; other language combinations can be provided, either as direct pairs or through internal Eupharia relay translation.
Translation tools (Trados, Transit, SDLX, WordFast, memoQ, etc.) are used in accordance with client requirements.
- we use state-of-the-art tools on different platforms (InDesign, PageMaker, FrameMaker, PageMaker, FrameMaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, etc.) to produce your handout, booklet or entire book, in all the languages involved, through page make-up to print, according to your requirements
- for ad hoc business meetings, conference or consecutive interpretation assignments, our excellent teams of interpreters are at your service.
- technical equipment and booths can be provided for conference interpreting
Should you require other language services (voice-overs, transcribing, etc.) please contact Eupharia member of your choice (by location, description, language).
Eulogia is a consortium of independent translation companies translating the languages of the “old” Member States of the European Union. Common working methodology and a similar approach to quality constitute the platform on which we have built our cooperation, formalised at our joint meeting in Budapest in 2000. Through our strategic alliance with Eulogia, we can now offer translations – direct or relay – in literally hundreds of language combinations!
The advantages of
- it is frequently not enough to be a native speaker of a language to be able to correctly render the meaning of a text in a given language; it is also necessary for the translator to “be there”, to have in-depth, direct knowledge of language usage in a given profession or field, using “today’s” jargon and new words.